Stray dogs in the street

It has always been a wonder for some or matter of hatred for some others who think about India. They tell you about chaos on traffic, cows, rats and stray dogs to be afraid of in the streets etc.

Well what you have heard is true about this country. But it is not because people of India do not care about their surroundings, but they love the animals just like one would love their dear ones.

In India the cow is worshipped, rats are fed up with milk in temples. It is part of the culture which is built with ages.

Today I captured this image which is synonym to the point I was talking. View them here:
DogsInStreet1

DogsInStreet2

I took the pictures waiting for a bus. The dogs are busy taking rest in the broad daylight besides the people waiting for bus.

Through these sketches, I want to depict the real India. Hope you liked this post from me. Please type in your suggestions, comments (good or bad) in this post.

No comments: